With social media marketing trends constantly changing, it is important for businesses using a social media presence for marketing to keep up with the latest tactics. To create quality content as well as build and maintain a social media following takes a lot of time, which is why it is imperative for businesses to put in the time and effort to keep their social media marketing effective and efficient on a daily basis.
The following five tips can help businesses get more out of their social media marketing:
1. Host and Engage in Social Media Trends: The current trend of social media is Live Videos. Since Live Videos are now trending, most social media platforms automatically push the Live Videos for maximum exposure. Announce when you will be doing a Live Video, try to stay Live for 10 minutes so you can have time to engage with audience and have fun with it!
2. Use Images and videos to Strengthen Posts: Instead of consistently updating status updates with only text, amplify the text posts with blank images. There are many online outlets in which blank images can be found to add text to in order to increase follower engagement. It is crucial that images always communicate the user’s message accurately and grab the attention of followers.
3. Become an Expert: Many businesses try to market in all social platforms and networking sites possible; however, it is more beneficial to become an expert in one or two platforms and networking sites where the majority of customers are located. A company who focuses on developing a strong presence in a social platform and social networking site, such as blogging and Twitter, will create a stronger engagement level than a company who engages in blogging, podcasting, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram.
4. Manage Followers Daily: On a daily basis, businesses should search for related social media users to follow on platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, and Instagram. By following relevant users, businesses will gain attention in other social media communities that can help attract more followers.
5. Engage in One-on-One Dialog to Build Loyalty: Businesses should participate in one-on-one dialog with followers or gear posts towards specific followers to achieve greater response rates. Asking questions directly to a customer will also help businesses create follower loyalty, as personal dialog generates a feeling of importance among followers.
Does your company need help in understanding your social media analytics or modifying your social media strategy tactics? Minal Sampat, RDH can help! Contact us today for a free consultation by calling (732) 501-0955 or emailing email@example.com.