Content CPR: How to Create, Produce & Repurpose Content
Content Is King
People say that Content is King, but what happens when it isn’t converting?
If your business is present on social media platforms, but getting no engagement, it’s probably time for a little CPR: Create, Produce, Repurpose. To consistently connect with your audience, you need to be creative. To keep producing creative content for the long haul, you need to know how to repurpose it across audiences.
In this exclusive course, learn how to leverage old and new content to stay relevant in an ever-evolving world using Minal’s Five Ways of Connecting strategy. This strategy is the secret behind Minal’s growth and success! It has helped her…
- launch her first marketing company by breaking a Guinness World Record.
- become an International Bestselling Amazon Author.
- gain recognition as a Key Opinion Leader in the dental industry.
- book clients directly through Social Media.
- get scouted to speak at national and well respected conferences…despite being a newbie speaker!
It’s time to STOP POSTING and START CONNECTING!
Details & More
“This is a hands-on virtual workshop that will teach you specific strategies to increase engagement by 200%. Plus, I will share my formula that made me an international bestseller” – Minal Sampat
If you are a Dental Speakers Institute (DSI) Member, this course counts as an elective in the Fellowship program!
Please reach out to us with any questions at info@MinalSampat.com.